In KRISTAL 97 BRANDED GLASSWARE we offer different printing processes on glassware, among which we highlight: direct silk-screen printing, one of the most used techniques that allows a great versatility of designs; application of vitrifiable decals, we resort to this technique when the surface where we must apply the design presents a higher degree of difficulty than usual; and airbrushing, a technique that consists of spraying organic colors on the surface of the glass which is ideal for series of collectible glasses.
At KRISTAL 97 BRANDED GLASSWARE we are aware of the importance of respecting the promised delivery time, even under the most demanding conditions. The delivery time will depend on the workload at the time of order confirmation, and the units ordered.
Yes. Glass is a fragile material and, although we work with the utmost care, there is the possibility that, during the different processes, it may suffer some damage. For this reason, at KRISTAL 97 BRANDED GLASSWARE we always have a “breakage margin” that guarantees all the units contracted. The percentage of this “breakage margin” will depend on the number of units contracted and the printing technique used.
The items in our catalog are manufactured permanently and we are unlikely to have stock issues. However, it may happen that, on occasion, and due to special circumstances, we do not have enough units to complete an order. If this is the case, and we have to wait for more units to be produced, the wait time may vary between 30 and 45 days.
Yes. We explain it to you. A glass that has been tempered is a glass that, after being manufactured, has undergone a specific treatment called “thermal shock”. Once the treatment is finished, the glass acquires more resistance to shocks and sudden changes in temperature, adapting very well to the needs of the hospitality industry. In KRISTAL 97 BRANDED GLASSWARE we can decorate with special inks a glass that has previously been tempered without affecting the properties acquired by “thermal shock”.
In order to optimize the final result, we need to receive the file with the design to be printed (be it a logo or any other reason), in vector format (.ai, .pdf or .eps.), A format that can be extended indefinitely without losing quality. If this is not possible, at KRISTAL 97 BRANDED GLASSWARE we will help you vectorize your design.
Once you have selected your glass and we receive your design, we will prepare a graphic document in which you can review your design in the selected glass. Once you approve this graphic document, we will carry out a real impression test on the glass and we will send it to you for your approval. This first sample usually takes about five working days to which we would have to add the shipping time.
Here are some recommendations for handling your promotional glasses and cups:
- Wash the dishes before the first use with programs of medium or gentle temperature.
- Let the glasses cool in the appliance used to wash them before resting the product on any surface.
- Do not try to stack glasses that do not have a suitable format for it.
- Check the surface of the glasses that have been resting upside down.
- In case any product breaks, be it glass or ceramic, please always deposit it in the appropriate waste container. Glass can be recycled in an unlimited way without losing quality, as long as we deposit it correctly in the corresponding container.
At KRISTAL 97 BRANDED GLASSWARE we offer the following comprehensive glass services:
- Purchase of plain tableware: glasses, beer glasses, wine glasses, gin and tonic glasses, jugs, decanters …
- Glass decoration using different techniques: direct screen printing, application of vitrifiable decals and airbrushing.
- Provision of custom packaging.
- Packaging or Handling.
- Warehousing and Logistics.
And all of them under strict quality controls and supervision.